John Packer Step-Up Instruments
In our upgrade range you will find instruments from our successful collaborations with Rath Trombones and Smith-Watkins, such as our noteworthy JP333 Rath Trombone (watch this space for another rave review), and our JP251SW (more exciting news to come about that next month!)
Here's our list of your essential Step Up Band instruments:
- JP333 RATH Bass Trombone Everyone who tries this can't help but be amazed by its quality to price ration. It is frequently compared with professional models, and competes extremely well against more expensive instruments from top makers.
- JP245 Alto Saxophone There are many features on the JP245 that you would normally associate on professional models, like a fully ribbed construction and leather pads. The high grade brass gives it a full sound and superb sound projection.
- JP242 Tenor Saxophone Better quality parts such as blue steel springs improve response as they are rust resistant with better tension memory and the Italian leather pads create a great seal that translates into a fuller, more projected, sound.
- JP374 STERLING Bb Euphonium was created in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Brass. It represents a fusion of professional level Sterling components and design with the affordability and durability normally associated with the JP brand.
- JP221 Bb Clarinet is made from ABS, with the very similar appearance to that of genuine grenadilla wood. This model is lightweight, strong and easy to clean: perfect for even very young players.
- JP251SWS Bb Trumpet includes an exclusive and specially designed Smith Watkins leadpipe which drives excellent articulation and sound projection. It is constructed from high grade 80:20 brass enabling the instrument to achieve a highly attractive tone.